Underwater Worlds: Pacific Coral Reefs: UWP (80 clips)
This collection features coral reefs, fish, and scuba divers in the South Pacific. Among the many colorful sea creatures are butterfly fish, angelfish, clown fish, trigger fish, banner fish, lion fish, anemones, and hard and soft corals.
- UWP01 Soft coral Fiji
- UWP02 Reef fish Fiji
- UWP03 Reef and fish Fiji
- UWP04 Diver Fiji
- UWP05 Barcheek trevally Fiji
- UWP06 Orange fish Fiji
- UWP07 Reef and divers Fiji
- UWP08 Banner fish Fiji
- UWP09 Divers Tonga
- UWP10 Coral reef Fiji
- UWP11 Orange and pink coral
- UWP12 Yellow butterfly fish Fiji
- UWP13 Coral and sponges Tonga
- UWP14 Many reef fish Fiji 1
- UWP15 Close up coral then fish Fiji
- UWP16 Clown fish and anemone 1
- UWP17 Clown fish and anemone 2
- UWP18 Trigger fish Tonga
- UWP19 Anemone and fishes Tonga
- UWP20 Reef and clown fish Fiji
- UWP21 Colorful coral and yellow fish
- UWP22 Schools of fish Fiji
- UWP23 Clown fish and soft coral Fiji
- UWP24 Yellow and black fish Tonga
- UWP25 Butterly fish Tonga
- UWP26 Pink fish with yellow fins
- UWP27 Banner fishes Fiji
- UWP28 Reef and clown fishes Fiji
- UWP29 Black scorpion fish Tonga
- UWP30 Large anemone and fish Fiji
- UWP31 Whip goby Tonga
- UWP32 Pans reef Fiji
- UWP33 Anemone fish Fiji
- UWP34 Pair of banner fish Tonga
- UWP35 Butterfly fish and coral Tonga
- UWP36 Edge of reef and featherstar
- UWP37 Reef overview Fiji
- UWP38 Bennett's butterfly fish Tonga
- UWP39 Trigger fish Tonga
- UWP40 Varied fish Tonga
- UWP41 Parrot fish at depth Tonga
- UWP42 Reef overview Fiji
- UWP43 Clown trigger fish Fiji
- UWP44 Clown trigger fish 2
- UWP45 Many fish blue water Fiji
- UWP46 Parrot fish Tonga
- UWP47 Black and blue fish Tonga
- UWP48 Butterfly fish and coral
- UWP49 Colorful coral Fiji
- UWP50 Numerous orange fish Fiji
- UWP51 Pipe fishes Tonga
- UWP52 Banded sea snake Fiji
- UWP53 Fish swims behind reef
- UWP54 Pair of anemone fish Fiji
- UWP55 Closer view anemone fish
- UWP56 Blue fish and sand bottom
- UWP57 Orange fish and reef
- UWP58 Many fish at reef edge Fiji
- UWP59 Fish and reef edge Fiji
- UWP60 Coral and varied fishes Tonga
- UWP61 Brown and white fish Tonga
- UWP62 Coral and pipe fish Tonga
- UWP63 Coral and featherstar Tonga
- UWP64 Fish and coral at depth Fiji
- UWP65 Lion fish Fiji
- UWP66 Anemone fish swimming
- UWP67 Fish in soft coral
- UWP68 Types of coral Tonga
- UWP69 Trigger fish at depth Fiji
- UWP70 Varied types of coral Fiji
- UWP71 Trigger fish and coral Tonga
- UWP72 Aqua fish at depth
- UWP73 Blue jellyfish Tonga
- UWP74 Pink coral Fiji
- UWP75 Butterfly fish Fiji
- UWP76 Grey and white fish Tonga
- UWP77 Sea Turtle
- UWP78 Close view anemone fish
- UWP79 Orange reef fish
- UWP80 School of fish Tonga
Using your GlobeScope Collection DVD
To use the clips on a GlobeScope DVD-ROM you will need Quick Time on your computer.
The GlobeScope video clips on DVD-ROMS can be imported into most non-linear editing programs for Macs and PCs. The clips are broadcast quality QuickTime movie files slightly compressed using the Photo JPEG.mov file type (NTSC, 720 x 486 pixels, 30 frames per second). The clips are too large to play smoothly on many desktops. To play well, a clip should be imported into a non-linear editing program such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, Avid, Avid Express, Media-100, Pinnacle, Final Cut Pro, or i-Movie 4 or later.
If you are editing with an i-Movie program that predates the version included with i-Life 4, you will need to upgrade to i-Life 4. This will automatically convert the .mov clips on this disk into the .dv clips used by i-Movie.
If, after meeting the basic requirements listed above, you continue having problems using clips in the GlobeScope collection, you may return the DVD-ROM to Academic Media Network, Inc., 946 NW Circle Blvd. #295, Corvallis, OR, 97330 with a request that it be replaced with the same collection on a mini-DV tape. For reference to the clips, you may then download the .pdf index file for the collection from the GlobeScope web site.
GlobeScope User License Agreement
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify the GlobeScope images on this disk subject to the following conditions. By using any product on this disk you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Use License - Anything produced using GlobeScope images must be for personal use or for the use of your school, institution, company, client, or customer who must be the end-user of your work. You may not rent, lend, sell, lease or sub license the images to another institution, business, or other entity. The disk may not be copied for use on multiple computers at the same time.
Non-Retail Uses - The images may be incorporated into a derivative work such as a report, public presentation, promotion of school or local event, film, video, broadcast, internet or print project. The images may not be used, sold, licensed, reproduced or distributed as a stand-alone imagery element, made available as downloadable files, or included in any other clip media and/or stock image product, nor as a set of clips for distribution or resale.
Retail Products - Copies of the derivative works in which the images are allowed to be used may be reproduced, sold, and distributed with the following limitations: The images may not comprise the entire finished work nor may the primary value of the product come from the use of GlobeScope images alone. In addition, you agree to prohibit any third party from duplicating or distributing any of these images included in the finished work. GlobeScope would appreciate a credit line on the finished product that reads "Stock Footage from The GlobeScope Collection".
Special Limitations - The GlobeScope images may not be used in conjunction with defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, libelous, pornographic, immoral or illegal material.
Copyright Academic Media Network, Inc. - holds the copyright to all GlobeScope images. They are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty agreements. No intellectual property rights are transferred to you and Academic Media Network retains all rights not expressly granted by this license Agreement.
Liability Academic Media Network - or its licensers, will not be liable for any damages or pecuniary loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the GlobeScope images. Licenser's entire liability and your exclusive remedy will be the amount paid for the particular image collection and no more.