Title consists of 80 broadcast quality digital clips ranging in length from 7 to 25 seconds
New Zealand: NZA (80 clips)
The dramatic landscape features of New Zealand's South Island include Mount Cook and Milford South. Also featured are scenes of coasts, lakes, waterfalls, glaciers and rivers that contrast with the tranquil landscapes of the Marlborough wine growing region and the busy streets of Christchurch. The North Island is represented by outstanding coastal landscapes along with volcanoes, lakes, geysers in Rotorua and Maori art. This collection provides and outstanding overview of New Zealand with a primary focus on the country's remarkable scenery.
- NZA01 Sheep on South Island
- NZA02 Lake Pukaki
- NZA03 Mount Cook in distance
- NZA04 Lake Pukaki and Southern Alps
- NZA05 Road to Southern Alps
- NZA06 Landslide tracks Southern Alps
- NZA07 Statue of Sir Edmund Hillary
- NZA08 Glacier on Mount Sefton
- NZA09 Mount Cook with valley
- NZA10 Mount Cook closer view
- NZA11 Evening light on Mount Cook
- NZA12 Gnarled tree and Milford sound
- NZA13 Fishing boat Milford Sound
- NZA14 Excursion boat and waterfall
- NZA15 Waterfall Milford Sound
- NZA16 Mitre Peak Milford Sound
- NZA17 Boat enters Milford Sound
- NZA18 Zooms out from Mitre Peak
- NZA19 Family at Milford Sound
- NZA20 View from boat Milford Sound
- NZA21 Boat in Milford Sound
- NZA22 Lake Gunn
- NZA23 Temperate rain forest
- NZA24 Kea-a New Zealand bird
- NZA25 Tussock grassland
- NZA26 Alpine lake South island
- NZA27 Road by lake Wakatipu
- NZA28 Running the Dart River
- NZA29 Bungee jumping Kawarau Bridge
- NZA30 View over Dart River Canyon
- NZA31 Looking toward Lake Wakatipu
- NZA32 Waterfall in mountains
- NZA33 Bridge over west coast river
- NZA34 Clouds on peak Southern Alps
- NZA35 Franz Joseph Glacier
- NZA36 Tasman Sea
- NZA37 Buller River
- NZA38 Vineyard Marlborough Region
- NZA39 Red barn and cattle
- NZA40 Dirt road and vineyard
- NZA41 Beach at Cloudy Bay
- NZA42 Rocks at Cloudy Bay
- NZA43 Boat and food stand
- NZA44 Traffic on east coast road
- NZA45 Train on east coast railroad
- NZA46 Zooms in on fur seal
- NZA47 Seal on rocks
- NZA48 View of Christchurch from above
- NZA49 Christchurch central city
- NZA50 Christchurch shopping street
- NZA51 Capt Cook
- NZA52 Giborne docks North Island
- NZA53 Coastal landscape
- NZA54 North Island beach scene
- NZA55 Coromandel Beach
- NZA56 Coromandel Coast
- NZA57 Beach and headland Coromandel
- NZA58 Estuary Coromandel
- NZA59 Fishing at mouth of river
- NZA60 Abandoned house
- NZA61 Cows by Mount Egmont
- NZA62 Peak of Mount Egmont
- NZA63 Temperate rainforest
- NZA64 Tree fern and lake
- NZA65 Sheep in green pastures
- NZA66 North Island landscape
- NZA67 Pastures and fence
- NZA68 Pans grassy hills
- NZA69 Sheep and redbarn
- NZA70 Lamb nursing ewe
- NZA71 Close-up of sheep
- NZA72 Shearing sheep
- NZA73 Sheared sheep running
- NZA74 Maori village at Rotorua
- NZA75 Maori village Rotorua
- NZA76 Maori meeting house
- NZA77 Maori carving and cemetery
- NZA78 Maori carving
- NZA79 Ohinemutu thermal area
- NZA80 Geyser at Ohinemutu
Using your GlobeScope Collection DVD
To use the clips on a GlobeScope DVD-ROM you will need Quick Time on your computer.
The GlobeScope video clips on DVD-ROMS can be imported into most non-linear editing programs for Macs and PCs. The clips are broadcast quality QuickTime movie files slightly compressed using the Photo JPEG.mov file type (NTSC, 720 x 486 pixels, 30 frames per second). The clips are too large to play smoothly on many desktops. To play well, a clip should be imported into a non-linear editing program such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, Avid, Avid Express, Media-100, Pinnacle, Final Cut Pro, or i-Movie 4 or later.
If you are editing with an i-Movie program that predates the version included with i-Life 4, you will need to upgrade to i-Life 4. This will automatically convert the .mov clips on this disk into the .dv clips used by i-Movie.
If, after meeting the basic requirements listed above, you continue having problems using clips in the GlobeScope collection, you may return the DVD-ROM to Academic Media Network, Inc., 946 NW Circle Blvd. #295, Corvallis, OR, 97330 with a request that it be replaced with the same collection on a mini-DV tape. For reference to the clips, you may then download the .pdf index file for the collection from the GlobeScope web site.
GlobeScope User License Agreement
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify the GlobeScope images on this disk subject to the following conditions. By using any product on this disk you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Use License - Anything produced using GlobeScope images must be for personal use or for the use of your school, institution, company, client, or customer who must be the end-user of your work. You may not rent, lend, sell, lease or sub license the images to another institution, business, or other entity. The disk may not be copied for use on multiple computers at the same time.
Non-Retail Uses - The images may be incorporated into a derivative work such as a report, public presentation, promotion of school or local event, film, video, broadcast, internet or print project. The images may not be used, sold, licensed, reproduced or distributed as a stand-alone imagery element, made available as downloadable files, or included in any other clip media and/or stock image product, nor as a set of clips for distribution or resale.
Retail Products - Copies of the derivative works in which the images are allowed to be used may be reproduced, sold, and distributed with the following limitations: The images may not comprise the entire finished work nor may the primary value of the product come from the use of GlobeScope images alone. In addition, you agree to prohibit any third party from duplicating or distributing any of these images included in the finished work. GlobeScope would appreciate a credit line on the finished product that reads "Stock Footage from The GlobeScope Collection".
Special Limitations - The GlobeScope images may not be used in conjunction with defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, libelous, pornographic, immoral or illegal material.
Copyright Academic Media Network, Inc. - holds the copyright to all GlobeScope images. They are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty agreements. No intellectual property rights are transferred to you and Academic Media Network retains all rights not expressly granted by this license Agreement.
Liability Academic Media Network - or its licensers, will not be liable for any damages or pecuniary loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the GlobeScope images. Licenser's entire liability and your exclusive remedy will be the amount paid for the particular image collection and no more.