From the remote communities of Patagonia to the ancient medinas of North Africa, the destinations of Exploring Horizonsí third season have one thing in common, itís the people that make them unique in the ways they celebrate life.
From all the many incredible stories, adventures and dazzling aerial perspectives that make up episodes 1 - 12, a few amazing ones were saved to create this Season Finale. This episode brings it home from four continents with more original music, fascinating cultures and undeniably, the best open cockpit views of the world.
- Get a close look at the world of ancient cultures
- Discover the heart of the people through festivals and song
- Capture life in the moment from the aerial view to the human perspective
- Share in the Native connection to the land
- Cruise over colourful vistas and soar over mountain peaks in open cockpit
- Listen to the beats from of drummers from 4 continents
From the aerial view to the human perspective, Exploring Horizons
travels off the beaten path to the remote corners of the world and finds those places where civilization moved in without taking over. Three stunning seasons cover a cross section of culture, adventure and amazing places that make up our global village.
Shot in North America, Central America, South America, Europe and North Africa.