Title consists of 80 broadcast quality digital clips ranging in length from 7 to 25 seconds.
Sunrise/Sunset: SSS (80 clips)
This collection includes images of sunrises and sunsets in several types of environments in many parts of the world. Some are over water and others over land. Conditions range from clear to hazy and cloudy. Many include the sun actually peeking over the horizon or sinking below it, whereas others feature vivid colors either before or after sunrise or sunset. Colors range from pale yellows through pinks to deep oranges and reds. Birds fly across the sky in some of the clips while others are framed with various types of vegetation. Zooms and pull backs are included.
- SSS01 Sun peeps over clouds Nepal
- SSS02 Sunrise Nepal zooms out
- SSS03 Sunrise New Zealand
- SSS04 Sunrise in hazy sky
- SSS05 Rising sun and tropical leaves
- SSS06 Birds fly across rising sun
- SSS07 Cloud with gold lining zooms
- SSS08 Sunrise glow Atlantic Ocean
- SSS09 Early sun over Gulf of Mexico
- SSS10 Pink sky dawn over river FL
- SSS11 Palmetto palms orange dawn
- SSS12 Bird and orange dawn sky
- SSS13 Dramatic sunrise over trees
- SSS14 Dawn light Atlantic beach
- SSS15 Pink Atlantic sky zooms out
- SSS16 Pink and blue sky pans
- SSS17 Orange and yellow dawn sky
- SSS18 Sun peeps over offshore clouds
- SSS19 Sun and Atlantic waves zooms
- SSS20 Rising sun bird and boat
- SSS21 Sun rises further over clouds
- SSS22 Full dawn orb over clouds
- SSS23 Sun over mosque Istanbul
- SSS24 Time-lapse sun over cloud
- SSS25 Time-lapse large yellow sun
- SSS26 Dark clouds at sunrise
- SSS27 Tropical sunrise Fiji
- SSS28 Pink clouds and palms Fiji
- SSS29 Tropical sunrise zooms out
- SSS30 Sunrise rays palm and sea
- SSS31 Sunset over river Myanmar
- SSS32 Sunset and reflections Myanmar
- SSS33 Sunset over river Nepal
- SSS34 Sun, clouds and rays Morocco
- SSS35 Birds Morocco sunset
- SSS36 Sunset and boat Senegal
- SSS37 Dramatic sky Black Sea
- SSS38 Jet plane crosses setting sun
- SSS39 Central Asian sunset
- SSS40 Watching sunset Ireland
- SSS41 Orange sky and yellow sun
- SSS42 Sunset Lake Baikal Siberia
- SSS43 Sunset and trees New Zealand
- SSS44 Orinoco Rv sunset
- SSS45 Orange glow around sun
- SSS46 Pelicans at sunset Caribbean
- SSS47 Tropical sunset Fiji
- SSS48 South Sea lagoon sunset
- SSS49 Sunset framed in arched palm
- SSS50 Orange and yellow clouds
- SSS51 Shadow and sunset clouds
- SSS52 Sunset clouds Yucatan
- SSS53 Cloudy sky just after sunset
- SSS54 Red glow 10 minutes later
- SSS55 Alaska sunset with volcano
- SSS56 Sunset and mangroves FL
- SSS57 Pink sky after sunset FL
- SSS58 Sunset and gull on post
- SSS59 Sun sinking into light cloud
- SSS60 Sun sinking below horizon
- SSS61 Sun sets behind windmill
- SSS62 Puget Sound sunset sky
- SSS63 Sunset and Pacific waves
- SSS64 Sunset through beach grass
- SSS65 Red-orange sunset clouds
- SSS66 Sunset clouds and trees zooms
- SSS67 Desert sunset and cactus AZ
- SSS68 Desert sky after sunset AZ
- SSS69 Sunset and rain cloud ID
- SSS70 Sunset Juan de Fuca Strait
- SSS71 Sunset reflections
- SSS72 Sunset from Sierra Nevadas
- SSS73 Sunset and evergreens CA
- SSS74 Sunset framed in pines CA
- SSS75 Grey and yellow clouds
- SSS76 Sun sinks into haze
- SSS77 Time-lapse red sunset
- SSS78 Winter sunset over pond SC
- SSS79 Time-lapse sun set 1
- SSS80 Time-lapse sunset 2
Using your GlobeScope Collection DVD
To use the clips on a GlobeScope DVD-ROM you will need Quick Time on your computer.
The GlobeScope video clips on DVD-ROMS can be imported into most non-linear editing programs for Macs and PCs. The clips are broadcast quality QuickTime movie files slightly compressed using the Photo JPEG.mov file type (NTSC, 720 x 486 pixels, 30 frames per second). The clips are too large to play smoothly on many desktops. To play well, a clip should be imported into a non-linear editing program such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, Avid, Avid Express, Media-100, Pinnacle, Final Cut Pro, or i-Movie 4 or later.
If you are editing with an i-Movie program that predates the version included with i-Life 4, you will need to upgrade to i-Life 4. This will automatically convert the .mov clips on this disk into the .dv clips used by i-Movie.
If, after meeting the basic requirements listed above, you continue having problems using clips in the GlobeScope collection, you may return the DVD-ROM to Academic Media Network, Inc., 946 NW Circle Blvd. #295, Corvallis, OR, 97330 with a request that it be replaced with the same collection on a mini-DV tape. For reference to the clips, you may then download the .pdf index file for the collection from the GlobeScope web site.
GlobeScope User License Agreement
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify the GlobeScope images on this disk subject to the following conditions. By using any product on this disk you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Use License - Anything produced using GlobeScope images must be for personal use or for the use of your school, institution, company, client, or customer who must be the end-user of your work. You may not rent, lend, sell, lease or sub license the images to another institution, business, or other entity. The disk may not be copied for use on multiple computers at the same time.
Non-Retail Uses - The images may be incorporated into a derivative work such as a report, public presentation, promotion of school or local event, film, video, broadcast, internet or print project. The images may not be used, sold, licensed, reproduced or distributed as a stand-alone imagery element, made available as downloadable files, or included in any other clip media and/or stock image product, nor as a set of clips for distribution or resale.
Retail Products - Copies of the derivative works in which the images are allowed to be used may be reproduced, sold, and distributed with the following limitations: The images may not comprise the entire finished work nor may the primary value of the product come from the use of GlobeScope images alone. In addition, you agree to prohibit any third party from duplicating or distributing any of these images included in the finished work. GlobeScope would appreciate a credit line on the finished product that reads "Stock Footage from The GlobeScope Collection".
Special Limitations - The GlobeScope images may not be used in conjunction with defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, libelous, pornographic, immoral or illegal material.
Copyright Academic Media Network, Inc. - holds the copyright to all GlobeScope images. They are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty agreements. No intellectual property rights are transferred to you and Academic Media Network retains all rights not expressly granted by this license Agreement.
Liability Academic Media Network - or its licensers, will not be liable for any damages or pecuniary loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the GlobeScope images. Licenser's entire liability and your exclusive remedy will be the amount paid for the particular image collection and no more.