Title consists of 80 broadcast quality digital clips ranging in length from 7 to 25 seconds
North American Cities East: NCE (80 clips)
Establishing shots and closer views of 14 cities in the eastern United States and Canada are included in this useful collection. The featured cities include Boston,MA, New York, NY, Atlantic City, NJ, Philadelphia, PA, Washington D.C., Charleston, SC, Savanna,GA, Jacksonville, FL, Orlando, FL, New Orleans, LA, Memphis,TN, St. Louis, MO, Chicago, IL and Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.
- NCE01 Boston skyline MA
- NCE02 Boston Common MA
- NCE03 Old cemetery Boston MA
- NCE04 Immigrant statue Boston MA
- NCE05 Faneuil Hall Boston MA
- NCE06 Shopping street Boston MA
- NCE07 New York and sailboat NY
- NCE08 Statue of Liberty NY
- NCE09 New York street NY
- NCE10 New York skyline NY
- NCE11 Times Square night NY
- NCE12 New York at night NY
- NCE13 Atlantic City across marsh NJ
- NCE14 Atlantic City NJ
- NCE15 Beach Atlantic City NJ
- NCE16 Skyline Philadelphia PA
- NCE17 Independence Hall Phil PA
- NCE18 Colonial Philadelphia PA
- NCE19 Cobblestones Philadelphia PA
- NCE20 Historic Philadelphia PA
- NCE21 Old and new Philadelphia PA
- NCE22 Flags and ship Baltimore MD
- NCE23 Skyline and flowers Baltimore MD
- NCE24 Skyline Baltimore MD
- NCE25 Waterfront Baltimore MD
- NCE26 Ship Baltimore MD
- NCE27 DC from Marine Monument
- NCE28 Supreme Court Washington DC
- NCE29 Smithsonian Washington DC
- NCE30 Capitol dome Washington DC
- NCE31 Pans capitol Washington DC
- NCE32 Historic Charleston SC
- NCE33 Old cemetery Charleston SC
- NCE34 Carriage 1 Charleston SC
- NCE35 Carriage 2 Charleston SC
- NCE36 Cannon and park Charleston SC
- NCE37 Old houses Charleston SC
- NCE38 Savannah GA with ferry
- NCE39 Savannah GA across river
- NCE40 River St Savannah GA
- NCE41 Park historic Savannah GA
- NCE42 Night in Savannah GA
- NCE43 Bridge and river Savannah GA
- NCE44 Jacksonville FL on river
- NCE45 Skyline Jacksonville FL
- NCE46 Up scale shops Jacksonville FL
- NCE47 Fountain Jacksonville FL
- NCE48 Pans Jacksonville FL
- NCE49 Zooms out Orlando FL
- NCE50 Lake and skyline Orlando FL
- NCE51 Fountain and lake Orlando FL
- NCE52 Fountain 1 Orlando FL
- NCE53 Fountain 2 Orlando FL
- NCE54 Mississippi at New Orleans LA
- NCE55 Cathedral 1 New Orleans LA
- NCE56 Cathedral 2 New Orleans LA
- NCE57 French Quarter New Orleans LA
- NCE58 Quarter New Orleans LA
- NCE59 Fountain New Orleans LA
- NCE60 Memphis skyline TN
- NCE61 Monorail track Memphis TN
- NCE62 Pyramid Memphis TN
- NCE63 Beal St Memphis TN
- NCE64 Man on Beal St Memphis TN
- NCE65 St Louis arch MO
- NCE66 Pans St Louis river front MO
- NCE67 Old courthouse 1 St Louis MO
- NCE68 Old courthouse 2 St Louis MO
- NCE69 Tall buildings St Louis MO
- NCE70 Chicago skyline and lake IL
- NCE71 Chicago skyline from park IL
- NCE72 Chicago skyline IL
- NCE73 Downtown Chicago IL
- NCE74 Monument downtown Chicago, IL
- NCE75 Chicago IL with flags
- NCE76 View of Quebec City
- NCE77 Quebec City from park
- NCE78 Wall and chateau Quebec
- NCE79 Quebec lower city
- NCE80 Quebec upper city
Using your GlobeScope Collection DVD
To use the clips on a GlobeScope DVD-ROM you will need Quick Time on your computer.
The GlobeScope video clips on DVD-ROMS can be imported into most non-linear editing programs for Macs and PCs. The clips are broadcast quality QuickTime movie files slightly compressed using the Photo JPEG.mov file type (NTSC, 720 x 486 pixels, 30 frames per second). The clips are too large to play smoothly on many desktops. To play well, a clip should be imported into a non-linear editing program such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, Avid, Avid Express, Media-100, Pinnacle, Final Cut Pro, or i-Movie 4 or later.
If you are editing with an i-Movie program that predates the version included with i-Life 4, you will need to upgrade to i-Life 4. This will automatically convert the .mov clips on this disk into the .dv clips used by i-Movie.
If, after meeting the basic requirements listed above, you continue having problems using clips in the GlobeScope collection, you may return the DVD-ROM to Academic Media Network, Inc., 946 NW Circle Blvd. #295, Corvallis, OR, 97330 with a request that it be replaced with the same collection on a mini-DV tape. For reference to the clips, you may then download the .pdf index file for the collection from the GlobeScope web site.
GlobeScope User License Agreement
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify the GlobeScope images on this disk subject to the following conditions. By using any product on this disk you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Use License - Anything produced using GlobeScope images must be for personal use or for the use of your school, institution, company, client, or customer who must be the end-user of your work. You may not rent, lend, sell, lease or sub license the images to another institution, business, or other entity. The disk may not be copied for use on multiple computers at the same time.
Non-Retail Uses - The images may be incorporated into a derivative work such as a report, public presentation, promotion of school or local event, film, video, broadcast, internet or print project. The images may not be used, sold, licensed, reproduced or distributed as a stand-alone imagery element, made available as downloadable files, or included in any other clip media and/or stock image product, nor as a set of clips for distribution or resale.
Retail Products - Copies of the derivative works in which the images are allowed to be used may be reproduced, sold, and distributed with the following limitations: The images may not comprise the entire finished work nor may the primary value of the product come from the use of GlobeScope images alone. In addition, you agree to prohibit any third party from duplicating or distributing any of these images included in the finished work. GlobeScope would appreciate a credit line on the finished product that reads "Stock Footage from The GlobeScope Collection".
Special Limitations - The GlobeScope images may not be used in conjunction with defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, libelous, pornographic, immoral or illegal material.
Copyright Academic Media Network, Inc. - holds the copyright to all GlobeScope images. They are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty agreements. No intellectual property rights are transferred to you and Academic Media Network retains all rights not expressly granted by this license Agreement.
Liability Academic Media Network - or its licensers, will not be liable for any damages or pecuniary loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the GlobeScope images. Licenser's entire liability and your exclusive remedy will be the amount paid for the particular image collection and no more.