Mardi Gras in Louisiana: MGL (80 Clips)
Mardi Gras Parades on St. Charles Street and Canal Street in New Orleans and in the Cajun Country. Sound is included.
- MGL01 Horses in parade
- MGL02 Flags and troops in parade
- MGL03 Float with crown
- MGL04 Float with prince and princess
- MGL05 Marching band 1
- MGL06 Throwing beads 1
- MGL07 Marching band 2
- MGL08 Float with woman's head 1
- MGL09 Throwing beads 2
- MGL10 Throwing beads 3
- MGL11 Horses parading
- MGL12 Float with Streetcar Desire
- MGL13 Throwing beads 4
- MGL14 Parade from above
- MGL15 Band from above
- MGL16 Spectators on ladders
- MGL17 Float with woman's head 2
- MGL18 Picking up and catching beads
- MGL19 Catching beads 1
- MGL20 Float with purple costumes
- MGL21 Throwing beads 5
- MGL22 Throwing beads 6
- MGL23 Flags from above
- MGL24 Float with champagne bottle
- MGL25 Float with jester
- MGL26 Catching beads 2
- MGL27 Streetcar float
- MGL28 Float with crayfish
- MGL29 Blue fire truck
- MGL30 Navy float
- MGL31 Navy float band
- MGL32 Float with painted flowers
- MGL33 Float with princesses
- MGL34 Float with butterfly
- MGL35 Band in yellow and black
- MGL36 Spectators
- MGL37 Float with panda 1
- MGL38 Float with panda 2
- MGL39 Celebration float
- MGL40 Catching beads 3
- MGL41 Night parade with torches
- MGL42 Night catching beads
- MGL43 Close-up of torches
- MGL44 Alligator big head
- MGL45 Night throwing beads
- MGL46 Night nutcracker float
- MGL47 Night throwing and catching 1
- MGL48 Night throwing and catching 2
- MGL49 Night raised hands
- MGL50 Night duck float
- MGL51 Scheherazade float
- MGL52 Torch bearer dances
- MGL53 Masked king at night
- MGL54 Egyptian theme float
- MGL55 Tiger float at night
- MGL56 Little cars on Canal Street
- MGL57 Marching band on Canal
- MGL58 Band with Policeman
- MGL59 Egyptian float on Canal
- MGL60 Wizard of Oz float
- MGL61 Throwing beads on Canal
- MGL62 Irish theme float
- MGL63 Camel on float on Canal
- MGL64 People chase float
- MGL65 Fish theme float on Canal
- MGL66 Gorilla float on Canal
- MGL67 Cajun Mardi Gras parade
- MGL68 Cajun parade
- MGL69 Cajun maskers on float
- MGL70 Cajun maskers 1
- MGL71 Cajun maskers 2
- MGL72 Cajun maskers 3
- MGL73 Cajun maskers 4
- MGL74 Cajun maskers throw beads
- MGL75 Cajun maskers and crowd
- MGL76 Cajun maskers in a row
- MGL77 Cajun maskers dancing
- MGL78 Dancing feet
- MGL79 Cajun maskers kneeling
- MGL80 Cajun maskers closer view
Using your GlobeScope Collection DVD
To use the clips on a GlobeScope DVD-ROM you will need Quick Time on your computer.
The GlobeScope video clips on DVD-ROMS can be imported into most non-linear editing programs for Macs and PCs. The clips are broadcast quality QuickTime movie files slightly compressed using the Photo JPEG.mov file type (NTSC, 720 x 486 pixels, 30 frames per second). The clips are too large to play smoothly on many desktops. To play well, a clip should be imported into a non-linear editing program such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, Avid, Avid Express, Media-100, Pinnacle, Final Cut Pro, or i-Movie 4 or later.
If you are editing with an i-Movie program that predates the version included with i-Life 4, you will need to upgrade to i-Life 4. This will automatically convert the .mov clips on this disk into the .dv clips used by i-Movie.
If, after meeting the basic requirements listed above, you continue having problems using clips in the GlobeScope collection, you may return the DVD-ROM to Academic Media Network, Inc., 946 NW Circle Blvd. #295, Corvallis, OR, 97330 with a request that it be replaced with the same collection on a mini-DV tape. For reference to the clips, you may then download the .pdf index file for the collection from the GlobeScope web site.
GlobeScope User License Agreement
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify the GlobeScope images on this disk subject to the following conditions. By using any product on this disk you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Use License - Anything produced using GlobeScope images must be for personal use or for the use of your school, institution, company, client, or customer who must be the end-user of your work. You may not rent, lend, sell, lease or sub license the images to another institution, business, or other entity. The disk may not be copied for use on multiple computers at the same time.
Non-Retail Uses - The images may be incorporated into a derivative work such as a report, public presentation, promotion of school or local event, film, video, broadcast, internet or print project. The images may not be used, sold, licensed, reproduced or distributed as a stand-alone imagery element, made available as downloadable files, or included in any other clip media and/or stock image product, nor as a set of clips for distribution or resale.
Retail Products - Copies of the derivative works in which the images are allowed to be used may be reproduced, sold, and distributed with the following limitations: The images may not comprise the entire finished work nor may the primary value of the product come from the use of GlobeScope images alone. In addition, you agree to prohibit any third party from duplicating or distributing any of these images included in the finished work. GlobeScope would appreciate a credit line on the finished product that reads "Stock Footage from The GlobeScope Collection".
Special Limitations - The GlobeScope images may not be used in conjunction with defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, libelous, pornographic, immoral or illegal material.
Copyright Academic Media Network, Inc. - holds the copyright to all GlobeScope images. They are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty agreements. No intellectual property rights are transferred to you and Academic Media Network retains all rights not expressly granted by this license Agreement.
Liability Academic Media Network - or its licensers, will not be liable for any damages or pecuniary loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the GlobeScope images. Licenser's entire liability and your exclusive remedy will be the amount paid for the particular image collection and no more.