Title consists of 80 broadcast quality digital clips ranging in length from 7 to 25 seconds
Between The Tides: BTT (80 clips)
This collection features North American shorelines at high and low tides, and inter tidal plants and animals including sea lettuce, kelp, anemones, sea snails, clams, barnacles, mussels, starfish, blood stars, sun stars, sea palms, nudibranch, crabs, sponges, limpets, chitons, worms, sea cucumbers, and more.
- BTT01 High tide Oregon coast
- BTT02 Low tide Oregon coast 1
- BTT03 Low tide Oregon coast 2
- BTT04 High tide Aisea OR
- BTT05 Low tide Aisea OR
- BTT06 High tide Seal Rocks OR
- BTT07 Low tide Seal Rocks OR 1
- BTT08 Low tide Seal Rocks OR 2
- BTT09 Low tide Seal Rocks OR 3
- BTT10 Common sea star OR
- BTT11 Sea star in tide pool OR
- BTT12 Green Anemone OR
- BTT13 Intertidal creatures OR
- BTT14 Anemones at low tide OR
- BTT15 Anemone closes OR
- BTT16 Anemones and sea stars OR
- BTT17 Mussels and barnacles OR
- BTT18 Sea palms in surf CA
- BTT19 Former forest low tide OR
- BTT20 Low tide Olympic NP WA
- BTT21 Sea start Olympic NP WA
- BTT22 Zooms out from sea stars
- BTT23 Sea star and waves WA
- BTT24 Limpets on rock WA
- BTT25 Tidal inlet British Columbia
- BTT26 Hermit crab and anemones BC
- BTT27 Chiton BC
- BTT28 Tide pool zooms in BC
- BTT29 Anemones and mussels BC
- BTT30 Floating kelp BC
- BTT31 Barnacles BC
- BTT32 Anemone, mussel, seaweed
- BTT33 Anemones and seaweed BC
- BTT34 Crab in tide pool BC
- BTT35 Anemone and mussels BC
- BTT36 Mussels and barnacles BC
- BTT37 Baranof from Kuiu AK
- BTT38 Beach at low tide AK
- BTT39 Looking at sea star AK
- BTT40 Nudibranch AK
- BTT41 Red seaweed on pebbles AK
- BTT42 Sunflower star and waves AK
- BTT43 Sunflower star backlit AK
- BTT44 Sunflower star on beach AK
- BTT45 Sunflower star tuned over AK
- BTT46 Sunflower star and hand AK
- BTT47 Sunflower star close-up
- BTT48 Chiton on shell AK
- BTT49 Crab hides under seaweed AK
- BTT50 Common sea star AK
- BTT51 Pointing at worm AK
- BTT52 Segmented worm AK
- BTT53 Pink sponge and sea weed AK
- BTT54 Kelp and waves AK
- BTT55 Kelp holdfast AK
- BTT56 Pink worm in water AK
- BTT57 Mottled sea star AK
- BTT58 Sea cucumber AK
- BTT59 Sea cucumber close-up AK
- BTT60 Sea cucumber moves AK
- BTT61 Primitive worm AK 1
- BTT62 Primitive worm AK 2
- BTT63 Green and brown algae AK
- BTT64 Sea star and snails AK
- BTT65 Snails crawling on rocks AK 1
- BTT66 Snails crawling on rocks AK 2
- BTT67 Anemone and sponge AK
- BTT68 Picking up large seaweed AK
- BTT69 Brown Seaweed AK
- BTT70 Sea cucumber and seaweed AK
- BTT71 Giant sea cucumber AK
- BTT72 Green sea squirt AK
- BTT73 Limpets and barnacles AK
- BTT74 Crab runs on rocks AK
- BTT75 Pink sponge and water AK
- BTT76 Sea star in tide poll AK
- BTT77 High tide Bay of Fundy
- BTT78 Low tide Bay of Fundy 1
- BTT79 Low tide Bay of Fundy 2
- BTT80 Low tide Bay of Fundy 3
Using your GlobeScope Collection DVD
To use the clips on a GlobeScope DVD-ROM you will need Quick Time on your computer.
The GlobeScope video clips on DVD-ROMS can be imported into most non-linear editing programs for Macs and PCs. The clips are broadcast quality QuickTime movie files slightly compressed using the Photo JPEG.mov file type (NTSC, 720 x 486 pixels, 30 frames per second). The clips are too large to play smoothly on many desktops. To play well, a clip should be imported into a non-linear editing program such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, Avid, Avid Express, Media-100, Pinnacle, Final Cut Pro, or i-Movie 4 or later.
If you are editing with an i-Movie program that predates the version included with i-Life 4, you will need to upgrade to i-Life 4. This will automatically convert the .mov clips on this disk into the .dv clips used by i-Movie.
If, after meeting the basic requirements listed above, you continue having problems using clips in the GlobeScope collection, you may return the DVD-ROM to Academic Media Network, Inc., 946 NW Circle Blvd. #295, Corvallis, OR, 97330 with a request that it be replaced with the same collection on a mini-DV tape. For reference to the clips, you may then download the .pdf index file for the collection from the GlobeScope web site.
GlobeScope User License Agreement
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify the GlobeScope images on this disk subject to the following conditions. By using any product on this disk you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Use License - Anything produced using GlobeScope images must be for personal use or for the use of your school, institution, company, client, or customer who must be the end-user of your work. You may not rent, lend, sell, lease or sub license the images to another institution, business, or other entity. The disk may not be copied for use on multiple computers at the same time.
Non-Retail Uses - The images may be incorporated into a derivative work such as a report, public presentation, promotion of school or local event, film, video, broadcast, internet or print project. The images may not be used, sold, licensed, reproduced or distributed as a stand-alone imagery element, made available as downloadable files, or included in any other clip media and/or stock image product, nor as a set of clips for distribution or resale.
Retail Products - Copies of the derivative works in which the images are allowed to be used may be reproduced, sold, and distributed with the following limitations: The images may not comprise the entire finished work nor may the primary value of the product come from the use of GlobeScope images alone. In addition, you agree to prohibit any third party from duplicating or distributing any of these images included in the finished work. GlobeScope would appreciate a credit line on the finished product that reads "Stock Footage from The GlobeScope Collection".
Special Limitations - The GlobeScope images may not be used in conjunction with defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, libelous, pornographic, immoral or illegal material.
Copyright Academic Media Network, Inc. - holds the copyright to all GlobeScope images. They are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty agreements. No intellectual property rights are transferred to you and Academic Media Network retains all rights not expressly granted by this license Agreement.
Liability Academic Media Network - or its licensers, will not be liable for any damages or pecuniary loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the GlobeScope images. Licenser's entire liability and your exclusive remedy will be the amount paid for the particular image collection and no more.