Welcome to Porthole TV -- the magazine television series that features the cruise ship experience and its intriguing ports of call.
Enjoy the natural diversity of Costa Rica’s West Coast. The limited capacity of 33 cabins aboard the 'MV Temptress Voyager' provide the intimacy to capture the natural beauty of Costa Rica’s West Coast. This small ship is able to maneuver in and out of the waters of the West Coast. The passengers will be treated to lunch or dinner on-shore surrounded by the natural environment. Excursions each day provide the guests with adventure deep into the heart of the rainforest and bring you face to face with the flora, monkeys, birds and iguanas.
- Tour the tropical forest of Costa Rica Corcovado National Park.
- Botanical Garden excursion offers the most extensive collection of orchids and other tropical vegetation.
- The picturesque white beaches of Drake Bay provide a photo opportunity to last a lifetime. Enjoy a horseback ride on safe and well marked trails or swim in a mountain pool.
- Water sports are a large part of the Temptress experience with gear available on board for water skiing, kayaking, and snorkeling.
- Manuel Antonio National Park offers the underwater adventure in calm warm waters.