This show gives viewers the inside scoop, with an insider's perspective - one which took the crew of Exploring Horizons two years and 80,000 km's to achieve. Including previously unseen footage, it showcases some of the best, worst, scariest, craziest, and wildest moments of the series. From losing their first plane in the Columbia River, to the rush of a first time hang glide, viewers get an intimate look at the crew's collective experience and as always, take the driver's seat. Riding the rapids or flying in the open cockpit of the E-Z Flyer, Mother Nature is calling the shots, and everyone's in for a wild ride.
- Get up-close and personal at every altitude with the wildest crew around!
- Cruise the dunes and soar over mountains in the open cockpit E-Z Flyer
- Let a camera no bigger than the lid of a pen put you in the drivers seat
- Experience an unforgettable Eagle's Eye View
- Take the road less traveled...and discover a World untouched by time
From the aerial view to the human perspective, Exploring Horizons
travels off the beaten path to the remote corners of the world and finds those places where civilization moved in without taking over. Three stunning seasons cover a cross section of culture, adventure and amazing places that make up our global village.
Shot in North America, Central America, South America, Europe and North Africa.