Title consists of 80 broadcast quality digital clips ranging in length from 7 to 25 seconds
Jerusalem: JER (80 clips)
This collection features scenes from one of the world's most famous and fascinating cities. Views of the city from the Mount of Olives and from the city walls provide context for clips portraying Jewish, Christian and Muslim holy places, narrow streets in the Old City, the city walls, the Jaffa Gate, the Damascus Gate, Temple Mount, El Aqsa Mosque, the Dome of the Rock, the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, St. Anne's Church, the Bethesda Pool, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Interior of Church of All Nations, the Room of the Last Supper and the Rockefeller Museum Courtyard. The Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem is also included.
- JER01 Jerusalem mosaic
- JER02 View of Jerusalem 1
- JER03 Pans view of Jerusalem
- JER04 View with Dome of Rock
- JER05 Zooms out Dome of Rock
- JER06 Dome in olive branches
- JER07 Cemetery on Mt of Olives
- JER08 City walls from Mt of Olives
- JER09 Tree framed view
- JER10 Golden Gate
- JER11 View from Mt of Olives
- JER12 Jaffa Gate
- JER13 Walls at Jaffa Gate
- JER14 Walls in evening
- JER15 Citadel
- JER16 Statue of Crusader
- JER17 Statue of Muslim warrior
- JER18 New city from old city walls
- JER19 View of new city
- JER20 Tower of David
- JER21 Dome of Rock from walls
- JER22 Towers and domes
- JER23 Church
- JER24 Dome of mosque
- JER25 Cemetery on Mt of Olives
- JER26 People on walls
- JER27 Mt of Olives from walls
- JER28 Basilica of the Dormition
- JER29 Silver doors Jewish Quarter
- JER30 Dung Gate
- JER31 Damascus Gate
- JER32 Market Damascus Gate 1
- JER33 Market Damascus Gate 2
- JER34 Guard on Damascus Gate
- JER35 Narrow streets in bazaar
- JER36 Bread for sale on cart
- JER37 Steps in old city
- JER38 People walking old city
- JER39 Roman ruins below grade
- JER40 Narrow street in old city
- JER41 Man walking up steps
- JER42 View toward El Aqsa Mosque
- JER43 Wailing Wall and Temple Mount
- JER44 Crowds at Wailing Wall 1
- JER45 Crowds at Wailing Wall 2
- JER46 Plaza in front of Wailing Wall
- JER47 Dome of the Rock 1
- JER48 Dome of the Rock with tourists
- JER49 Dome of the Rock 2
- JER50 Muslim woman walks by
- JER51 Tourists on Temple Mount
- JER52 Muslim children Temple Mt 1
- JER53 Muslim children Temple Mt 2
- JER54 Arches on Temple Mount
- JER55 Minaret from Temple Mount
- JER56 Temple Mount at El Aqsa
- JER57 Tilts up minaret
- JER58 Church of St Anne
- JER59 Excavations Pool of Bethesda
- JER60 Pool of Bethesda
- JER61 Chapel of the Flagellation
- JER62 Church through arch
- JER63 Church of Holy Sepulcher1
- JER64 Church of Holy Sepulcher 2
- JER65 Inside Holy Sepulcher 1
- JER66 Candles in Holy Sepulcher
- JER67 Room of Last Supper
- JER68 Garden of Gethsemane
- JER69 Inside Church of All Nations
- JER70 Street scene with Jewish man
- JER71 Camel on sidewalk
- JER72 Courtyard Rockefeller Museum
- JER73 Street scene New City 1
- JER74 Street scene New City 2
- JER75 Traffic on street
- JER76 New city street at night 1
- JER77 New city street at night 2
- JER78 Night view of city
- JER79 Church of Nativity Bethlehem
- JER80 Church of Nativity
Using your GlobeScope Collection DVD
To use the clips on a GlobeScope DVD-ROM you will need Quick Time on your computer.
The GlobeScope video clips on DVD-ROMS can be imported into most non-linear editing programs for Macs and PCs. The clips are broadcast quality QuickTime movie files slightly compressed using the Photo JPEG.mov file type (NTSC, 720 x 486 pixels, 30 frames per second). The clips are too large to play smoothly on many desktops. To play well, a clip should be imported into a non-linear editing program such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, Avid, Avid Express, Media-100, Pinnacle, Final Cut Pro, or i-Movie 4 or later.
If you are editing with an i-Movie program that predates the version included with i-Life 4, you will need to upgrade to i-Life 4. This will automatically convert the .mov clips on this disk into the .dv clips used by i-Movie.
If, after meeting the basic requirements listed above, you continue having problems using clips in the GlobeScope collection, you may return the DVD-ROM to Academic Media Network, Inc., 946 NW Circle Blvd. #295, Corvallis, OR, 97330 with a request that it be replaced with the same collection on a mini-DV tape. For reference to the clips, you may then download the .pdf index file for the collection from the GlobeScope web site.
GlobeScope User License Agreement
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify the GlobeScope images on this disk subject to the following conditions. By using any product on this disk you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Use License - Anything produced using GlobeScope images must be for personal use or for the use of your school, institution, company, client, or customer who must be the end-user of your work. You may not rent, lend, sell, lease or sub license the images to another institution, business, or other entity. The disk may not be copied for use on multiple computers at the same time.
Non-Retail Uses - The images may be incorporated into a derivative work such as a report, public presentation, promotion of school or local event, film, video, broadcast, internet or print project. The images may not be used, sold, licensed, reproduced or distributed as a stand-alone imagery element, made available as downloadable files, or included in any other clip media and/or stock image product, nor as a set of clips for distribution or resale.
Retail Products - Copies of the derivative works in which the images are allowed to be used may be reproduced, sold, and distributed with the following limitations: The images may not comprise the entire finished work nor may the primary value of the product come from the use of GlobeScope images alone. In addition, you agree to prohibit any third party from duplicating or distributing any of these images included in the finished work. GlobeScope would appreciate a credit line on the finished product that reads "Stock Footage from The GlobeScope Collection".
Special Limitations - The GlobeScope images may not be used in conjunction with defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, libelous, pornographic, immoral or illegal material.
Copyright Academic Media Network, Inc. - holds the copyright to all GlobeScope images. They are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty agreements. No intellectual property rights are transferred to you and Academic Media Network retains all rights not expressly granted by this license Agreement.
Liability Academic Media Network - or its licensers, will not be liable for any damages or pecuniary loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the GlobeScope images. Licenser's entire liability and your exclusive remedy will be the amount paid for the particular image collection and no more.