Title consists of 80 broadcast quality digital clips ranging in length from 7 to 25 seconds.
Israel and Palestinian Territory: (ISR) 80 Clips
From archeological sites to modern cities, this collection of clips from the Holy Land of three great religions offers essential imagery for a variety of topics. Included are clips from Jerusalem, the Mediterranean Coast, Caesarea, Haifa, Acre, Megiddo, the Sea of Galilee, Christian Holy Sites such as Mount Tabor and Mount of the Beatitudes, Tell Dan, Headwaters of Jordan River, Baniyas, the Golan Heights, Beth Shean, Jericho, Church of the Good Samaritan, the Dead Sea, the Mesada and Qumram.
- ISR01 Jerusalem from Mt of Olives
- ISR02 Jerusalem walls
- ISR03 Jerusalem flags and domes
- ISR04 Jerusalem El Aqsa Mosque
- ISR05 Jerusalem top of walls
- ISR06 Mediterranean beach
- ISR07 Zooms out from Mediterranean
- ISR08 Mediterranean at Caesarea
- ISR09 Roman aqueduct Caesarea
- ISR10 Aqueduct Caesarea
- ISR11 Marble foot Caesarea
- ISR12 Roman theater Caesarea
- ISR13 Woods on Mt Carmel
- ISR14 Statue of Elijah
- ISR15 View from Mt Carmel
- ISR16 People overlooking Haifa
- ISR17 View of Haifa
- ISR18 Pans Haifa
- ISR19 Acre fragment of wall
- ISR20 Acre pans harbor
- ISR21 Acre boats in harbor
- ISR22 Acre mosque
- ISR23 Acre street
- ISR24 Acre Citadel and tower
- ISR25 Kids playing in courtyard
- ISR26 View from Tell Megiddo
- ISR27 Tell Megiddo excavations
- ISR28 Tourists at Tell Megiddo
- ISR29 Date palms at Tell Megiddo
- ISR30 Stable ruins at Tell Megiddo
- ISR31 Pans excavation at Megiddo
- ISR32 Ruins of Sepphoris
- ISR33 Roman mosaic Sepphoris
- ISR34 Fragments Roman columns
- ISR35 Guard tower Lebanon border
- ISR36 Border station from bus
- ISR37 Palms and fields
- ISR38 Sea of Galilee shore
- ISR39 View across Sea of Galilee
- ISR40 Reeds and hills Galilee
- ISR41 Galilee landscape
- ISR42 Resort Sea of Galilee
- ISR43 Primacy Chapel Tabgha
- ISR44 Church courtyard Tabgha
- ISR45 Casting net Sea of Galilee
- ISR46 Capernaum synagogue ruins
- ISR47 Capernaum synagogue
- ISR48 Church of the Beatitudes
- ISR49 Inside Church of Beatitudes
- ISR50 Pans Sea of Galilee
- ISR51 Church on Mt Tabor
- ISR52 Ruins on Mt Tabor
- ISR53 Tell Dan
- ISR54 Path at Tell Dan
- ISR55 Headwaters of Dan
- ISR56 Landscape at Banyas
- ISR57 Spring at Banyas
- ISR58 Golan Heights landscape
- ISR59 Tell el Husn at Bet Shean
- ISR60 Roman town Bet Shean
- ISR61 Climbing Tell Jericho
- ISR62 Tell Jericho
- ISR63 Road by Tell Jericho
- ISR64 Gardens in Jericho Oasis
- ISR65 Dates on date palm
- ISR66 Church of Good Samaritan
- ISR67 Landscape near Dead Sea
- ISR68 Dead Sea through trees
- ISR69 Couple on Dead Sea beach
- ISR70 People on Dead Sea beach
- ISR71 Floating in Dead Sea
- ISR72 Dead Sea with salt crystals
- ISR73 Resort by Dead Sea
- ISR74 Tilts up Massada
- ISR75 Massada cable car 1
- ISR76 Massada cable car 2
- ISR77 Ruin on Massada
- ISR78 Roman camp from Massada
- ISR79 Excavations at Qumran
- ISR80 Dead Sea Scroll caves Qumran
Using your GlobeScope Collection DVD
To use the clips on a GlobeScope DVD-ROM you will need Quick Time on your computer.
The GlobeScope video clips on DVD-ROMS can be imported into most non-linear editing programs for Macs and PCs. The clips are broadcast quality QuickTime movie files slightly compressed using the Photo JPEG.mov file type (NTSC, 720 x 486 pixels, 30 frames per second). The clips are too large to play smoothly on many desktops. To play well, a clip should be imported into a non-linear editing program such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, Avid, Avid Express, Media-100, Pinnacle, Final Cut Pro, or i-Movie 4 or later.
If you are editing with an i-Movie program that predates the version included with i-Life 4, you will need to upgrade to i-Life 4. This will automatically convert the .mov clips on this disk into the .dv clips used by i-Movie.
If, after meeting the basic requirements listed above, you continue having problems using clips in the GlobeScope collection, you may return the DVD-ROM to Academic Media Network, Inc., 946 NW Circle Blvd. #295, Corvallis, OR, 97330 with a request that it be replaced with the same collection on a mini-DV tape. For reference to the clips, you may then download the .pdf index file for the collection from the GlobeScope web site.
GlobeScope User License Agreement
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify the GlobeScope images on this disk subject to the following conditions. By using any product on this disk you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Use License - Anything produced using GlobeScope images must be for personal use or for the use of your school, institution, company, client, or customer who must be the end-user of your work. You may not rent, lend, sell, lease or sub license the images to another institution, business, or other entity. The disk may not be copied for use on multiple computers at the same time.
Non-Retail Uses - The images may be incorporated into a derivative work such as a report, public presentation, promotion of school or local event, film, video, broadcast, internet or print project. The images may not be used, sold, licensed, reproduced or distributed as a stand-alone imagery element, made available as downloadable files, or included in any other clip media and/or stock image product, nor as a set of clips for distribution or resale.
Retail Products - Copies of the derivative works in which the images are allowed to be used may be reproduced, sold, and distributed with the following limitations: The images may not comprise the entire finished work nor may the primary value of the product come from the use of GlobeScope images alone. In addition, you agree to prohibit any third party from duplicating or distributing any of these images included in the finished work. GlobeScope would appreciate a credit line on the finished product that reads "Stock Footage from The GlobeScope Collection".
Special Limitations - The GlobeScope images may not be used in conjunction with defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, libelous, pornographic, immoral or illegal material.
Copyright Academic Media Network, Inc. - holds the copyright to all GlobeScope images. They are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty agreements. No intellectual property rights are transferred to you and Academic Media Network retains all rights not expressly granted by this license Agreement.
Liability Academic Media Network - or its licensers, will not be liable for any damages or pecuniary loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the GlobeScope images. Licenser's entire liability and your exclusive remedy will be the amount paid for the particular image collection and no more.