Join Cheryll as she journeys to Estonia. With some of the cheapest prices in Europe and a vibrant, modern art scene, Cheryll checks out the multitudes of handcrafted works of art and samples her share of sweet treats along the way.
Episode highlights include:
- Ivo Nikkolo, a top designer that focuses on designing body conscious designs and attention to detail.
- The work of Dominic Caines, which is dominated by cool, Northern inspired colors painted on textiles.
- The Marzipan Museum, where stunning works of art are made out of the classic candy.
- Asuurkeraamika, an open gallery where you can watch artists create stunning ceramics.
- Koppel and Keerdo Galerii, where glass is blown by hand and you can buy exquisite, colorful glasswork.
- Tekstili studio, where artists hand paint silk scarves.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- Leather journals
- Hats that transcend time periods
- A variety of small art galleries
Letís Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.