Kelowna also meaning “grizzly bear” is the largest and liveliest of the central Okanagan communities. It’s also one of the fastest emerging tourist destinations in the world. The Okanagan Valley is a region of incredible natural beauty and also home to Canada’s only desert.
Join Cheryll as she discovers some one-of-a-kind shops, mouth-watering cuisine, delicious wines and fantastic jewelry in this amazing city.
• If you want vibrant, unique clothing then look no further than Bella Clothing Boutique.
• Explore the diversity of incredible high quality art pieces at the local art gallery, Art Ark.
• At Blonde, jazz up your wardrobe with some one-of-a-kind designs.
• It’s a splash as Cheryll enjoys surfing on Okanagan Lake and also discovers how a boat is built.
• Tour Mission Hill Family Estate, a local winery where award winning wines are produced.
• Take a walk through Kelowna Land & Orchard and shop for fresh juices, assortments of flavored honey and much more.
• At Posh, dress up your outfit or dog for that matter with some exquisite customs made jewelry. You just can’t resist some of these pieces!
• The perfect shop for fashionista’s, SHE Couture is a hit with Cheryll. You know you’ve hit the jackpot when everything you try on is a winner!
• Looking for the perfect gift that is truly original? A Pure Shade is the shop for you!
Let’s Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.