Welcome to Porthole TV -- the magazine television series that features the cruise ship experience and its intriguing ports of call.
Aboard the beautiful 820 passenger Crown Dynasty, Sidney Cohen hosts this episode of Porthole’s TV visit to the spice island of Grenada. Grenada earned its reputation as Spice Island producing a quarter of the world’s supply of nutmeg along with the fragrant spices of cloves, cinnamon, and cocoa.
The Crown Dynasty’s shore excursions include:
- Visits to the Nutmeg Spice Estate.
- Enjoy the cascading rivers of water in one of the most beautiful mountain lakes of Volcanic Island.
- Mountain walking tours on the Caribbean side of the Capital St. George Carib’s Leap or Leaper’s Hill.
- Concorde Water Falls on shore excursion offer the perfect back drop for exotic pictures and videos while swimming in the mountain lakescomplete with changing rooms.
- The secluded Annandale Falls surrounded by its lush vegetation provides a great opportunity to hire a diver to jump into the majestic pool.
- For a real Grenada treat visit the Morne Fendue Plantation or visit Bethany Beach.